2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Port Aransas Shark Hunter
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a snapper, etc. charter for 6 out of Galveston or Freeport for Sept 10. The clients will not be hard core fishermen...so I am more concerned about the boat being very nice, late model, a/c, etc. A 12 hr luxury boat ride with a limit of snapper would be nice. Any suggestions? Thanks.

·
Port Aransas Shark Hunter
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks TexDux.....I had though about the Akela...but their website states no "day trips". Have you heard otherwise?

·
Registered
19,248 Posts
Reef Donkey

Check with Kevin and Alicia Deerman sportfishing adventures.com. They are out of Galveston and will book you a good boat all over the world but do have great connections in Galveston since Kevin is a Captain on a private boat at the yacht basin.

Charlie

·
Registered
43 Posts
Try the "SOUTH SHORE LADY"

Its a 65 Bertram docked at GYB.

I know several guy's that have chartered the boat. It is a bit on the slow side, but what it lacks in speed it makes up in comfort.

·
Banned
723 Posts
Capt. Mike Horton 54 bertram ****** honeymoon 409-621-2004, capt.Kevin Deerman Sport fish advn 409-789-2975, GYB big boats. I doubt the South Shore Lady is for charter they take clients from ANICO Moody ntl bank South Shore development etc. Ed Basses boat (Akela)only offers overnight trips. Calm Seas.Capt. Scott www.circleh.org

1 - 11 of 11 Posts