2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First Trip Off Shore In My 21 Kenner Bay Boat .was A Little Nervous But Managed To Hook Up With One Other Boat We Kept Close Together We Went About 20 Miles Out. Verry Hot Water Was Great.had A Blast

Attachments

·
Bird Flu Eradication Team
2,299 Posts
Funny, i was wading there on sat morning and no one was catching any snapper....haha.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
kenner boy

Nice catch, My dad and I run his 21ft boat offshore quit a bit. It is nice to go within 20 miles and catch a boat load.

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Nice We fished by WR4 next to the Cavalier late Sat Afternoon, they pulled in a bunch of sharks and some reds

·
Registered
222 Posts
I've got a 21' Sea Pro. Always wondered if I could take it off shore. Thanks for your post, I'll be heading out my next days off! If you don't mind, which direction do you head once you get beyond the jetties. I have a gps and compass, so I think I'll be ok. Also, what did they hit on? Thanks again for the post and pics.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I Went Southwest To A Reef Called Car Bodies It's About 13 Miles

I Don't Have The Gps Setting's With Me But Can Get Them To Ya.caught Alot Of Snapper's Around 12 To 13 Inches. But Managed To Get Some Keepers Mixed In.then Wen A Little More South About 6 Miles To A Ship Wreck.forgot The Name Though. The King's We Just Threw A Drift Line Out Did Not Need To Trool

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
easiest way to get to car bodies is 180 degrees magnetic if i remember right.
N29 08.17 W94 41.89

1 - 15 of 15 Posts