2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
250 Posts
I am planning on coming down by way of deep blue water on Friday.
Will come back to Freeport Sunday.

Don't know about Chris though. I expect not. Know he won't be fishing with me.

Hope you get on the fish out there. post up. I am thinking about going out there on Sat.

Mike

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Bt the way Dutra bomed this weekend (Sat) nothing at all.........................later,Dave

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Blue Water Ho said:
Bt the way Dutra bomed this weekend (Sat) nothing at all.........................later,Dave
when you say it bombed. what were you doing? trolling, bottom fishing with dead bait,bottomfishing with live bait, slow trolling live baits. the only structure is the rock in the area. how long and how hard did you fish the structure? we will hopefully be in the area later this week and had the area on our list of places we might try and fish.....rick

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Hey Rick the guys that went out are friends I made over the past 12 years while staying at Clines,so I cant say what all they used. But they said they threw everything at it and only came up with a hoo on a troll. They bottom fished and did see some small aj's ,snappers,you know the norm. They went out in hopes of some bill fish but again nothing not even short strikes. Again they went out Sunday when I left PA, I hope they did better but havent heard any word. The only live they took out were some small Mutton snappers and some Pin perch. I hope this helps you out brother and have a good and safe trip..............................................later,Dave

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Oh they went out at 6 A.M and returned at 7-8 in the P.M. And they ended up at falcon in the long run............................................later,Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.