2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Team Coastline Marine
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr Barlow informed me that the title to the tournament on the 19th does not mention anything about the redfish division. So here is another bump. Hope to see all of you there at the Turtle Club weighing in or drink a cold one....

Thanks again,
Capt Brent Juarez
Galveston Trophy Trout Tournament Series

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
wanting to let fellow tourney fisherman know we are gonna have a calcutta for the next event.. trout division and redfish division. since the capr meeting is not mandatory it will be hard to make it fair for those who cant make it. instead of an auction style we are gonna have a flat 50 dollars per team. this way its fair for everyone that wants to be in the pot and cant make the meeting. we will then take the teams that dont want to be in the calcutta and throw them into a field and auction off the field after the meeting.. and questions pm me or brebt and we can gladly help you

·
Team Coastline Marine
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry for the confusion

I have been at work and real busy.. We will be having a 50 dollar Calcutta on both divisions. This is not mandatory as Jwadd posted plus there will be a 20 dollar big trout pot as well. You can pay for all of the different catagories when you register. The rules for the redfish division are the same as every redfish tourney in Texas. 2 fish slot penalty for dead so on and so forth. The boundaries are the same as the first tourney I through Sabine to Matagorda. If anyone has any question feel free to call me 832-414-1410. Again sorry for all the left our info havent had my home computer due to a nasty virus so all my rules are on the hard drive. Hope to see all of you that were there for the last one and really hope to see some new faces. I have tried to make this a fun laid back event and so far I think I have accomplished that.. Again Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts