2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was starving and nothing in the fridge.

Just made a big bowl of Zatarran's red beans and rice I found stuck back in the cabinet and washed it down with the kid's mango juice.

I am completely positive at 3 in the morning I will be paying dearly for this. The mango juice for the kiddo's has a purpose and its not there because they enjoy it. I am sure it was not mean to be mixed with red beans and rice.

·
The Republic of Texas
4,607 Posts
Your poor, poor wife!!!!:eek:

MIke

·
Lower Keys ShallowSport Club Members: 1
2,188 Posts
Ah man, that can't be good. Of course there is no excuse for not having beer in the fridge. There's a sandwich in every can after all, and just think how well it would have gone with the red beans and rice? It doesn't go bad to my knowledge. Then again, most beers in my house don't make it past a week so I'm a bad source of information in that department. My suggestion is after you've recovered go get a twelve pack and place it in the fridge for future beer emergencies.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not to worry Tex she and the kiddo have a head cold and are in our master bed hacking away. I am on the couch tonight on my own volition and have no desire to make it to the master bedroom this evening.

·
The Republic of Texas
4,607 Posts
Sorry to hear wife and kiddos feelin sickly. Make sure you don't pull the covers over your head tonight or you may be feelin sickly too!!! Red beans and rice does a number on me....something about those beans....ooooh weeee!!!!

Mike

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
If you live on Beans & rice you can save Money according to Dave Ramsey.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts