2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unlike everyone else, we fished the bay today. Though it seems the fishing was just good everywhere today. Had 19 Trout by 9am, had to wait till 9:35 for my buddy to catch #20. Had a darn good time drinking cold beer and harassing him while watching him try to catch that last trout. Fished croaks out in East Bay. Checked the channel on way in and saw lots of boats and lots of hyacinth and lots of logs. Made a run up into Trinity just for grins and if I had not known better I would have sworn I was on Lake Livingston! Not the slightest taste of salt in the water. Sure does have the trout stacked up down south though. If it's all the same to ya'll, I'll take another couple inches of rain sometime between now and next Tuesday...........

BTW, for the fashion police out there, notice that our shirts don't match this week :)

Attachments

·
Banned
906 Posts
Haaa. Now yall are calling each other before every trip to make sure ou dont wear the same shirts. lol

Thanks for the report.

·
Starboard List
1,882 Posts
WTG Guys!

cfred said:
BTW, for the fashion police out there, notice that our shirts don't match this week :)
Did ya atleast wash it??? LOL
Got my new truck.. Looks like a trip down to SPI this fall is a must!
--Hop

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet dude! Send me some pics of the new ride when you get a chance. And NO, of course I didn't wash it, we're catching fish, I ain't messing with a streak! LOL

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
New Rig

Hop put some pictures on TTMB.

Sweet Rig!!!!!!!

Nice haul Chris!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts