2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone fished this area lately? I am thinking about trying a couple places around the island this weekend.

·
11,766 Posts
I'm guessing the opposite. Give it a try and see whats there. If you don't catch anything have a back up spot.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will do. Trying to get back into fishing the bay. New boat and looking to have many trips in the area. I was concerned about reefs and shallow areas.

·
Get Off My Bay!
6,584 Posts
was concerned about reefs and shallow areas.

Plenty in that area, be carefull.

·
Team Grizzly
667 Posts
Fished there a couple times in the last month or so, it was ok. I fished it on a high tide and found that to be the best. Watch out for the reefs theres alot of them. I caught a few trout on top's but reds were the main thing, they seem to like soft plastic's, tequila color the best good luck.

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
finding your personal favorite fishing spots is all about trial and error. and, after many years of experience, you still won't be sure where to go on any given day.

you gotta' love fishin'.

·
Team Grizzly
667 Posts
Hey mastercylinder you got that one right. Its a battle every time I go fishing, where to go. Now co workers are asking me to take them fishing. I don't mind but its hard to put them on fish all the time. But like you said trial and error and a good log book.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Many Thanks for the all of the reply's. I'll make sure to post a report. Hopefully it will be worth posting ! Nevertheless, we are fishing and not working in the yard ! Good Luck to those out this weekend ! Be safe !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts