2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
88 Ag
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Capt. Ken Sabin took his daughter to Toledo Bend this weekend with 200 crickets. His daughter, Kendall, caught not only her first fish but flat wore them out. Now she's ready to his Matagorda and show her dad how to catch them bigun's. Congrats Kendall and always remind your daddy that you caught more than him!!!!!

Here's one of the many!!

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
HaHa... that sounds like it was a great trip. How do you get those crickets out of the livewell without a mass migration?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Yah buddy!!

Yah, she'll show u how to fish in Matty!! You just think you got what it takes,, that girl is gonna smoke ya brother and you know what, "I'm gonna laugh"! lol.... What if she brings her crickets to matty and kills those big specks? I bet from then on you'll have em on your boat!lol.. I hope you all had a wonderful time there.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Hey them cricketts are hard to hold on to sort of like grabbing a live shrimp they jump out your hand really easy.You should see how them brim fight she is hooked now it looks I have a new tournament partner she says she is ready for some trout lol later Ken

·
Banned
2,734 Posts
Way to go Kendall!!!Noo Noo,Tori is asking when am I gonna take her down to Matty.I think we should put her and Kendall together and they can become future TLA tournament anglers!LOL...LOL...You know last year at the Holder Show they did work pretty good together raising money for the Sunshine Kids!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts