2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I plan a trip for Sat based on Wed reports of 2ft seas for Sat. Between Wed. and Thur. seas forecast goes to 2-3. Fri. morning we go to 3-4 forecast for Sat. Fri. night we go to 2-3 forecast for Sat. falling to 2' Sat night. That chance of rain is looking a lot slimmer based on radar loops. This is the opposite of this spring when they underplayed the wave heights by a lot. What gives, are they flipping coins or using the magic 8 ball???? Just venting, I am suffering from cabin fever and all.

·
Team Purple Haze
1,861 Posts
We went out 50 miles today in a 23 ft boat. Had a great time, caught fish and never got rained on. The forcast is just a forcast...................

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Most of the weather has been near shore, and land driven. The guys out 60+ haven't seen a drop. BUT you still got to get 15nm out to get out of the weather.

Rob C

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
If you have to split the difference between two jet streams and moisture from our friends down south then you might want to give crack a try since its anyone's best guess. All we can do is go fish and see what the reality is when we hit the jetties. I think 60nm is the ticket. Good luck to all those fishing today and be safe.

AGF

Let NOAA smoke crack and put a sardine in your pipe and smoke it:)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK Sat A.M. back to 2-3s. By the time I type this they will have changed tommorows forecast three times.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Seas are calming down with 7 sec intervals! Classic example of the ever so quickly changing weather. Looks like a day for cleaning the garage since faith was placed in the forecast yesterday.

The high is on us for several days so GO FISH brothers!

AGF

1 - 12 of 12 Posts