2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Thank You! Next
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Geeez, just when you think you have them figured out from the week before , it changes. I took Nephew(Red Roaster) and Good friend Mr. Max this morning with no takers for the first Hour, we had to move a bunch of times to get anything going. We had no tide and it still was'nt moving when we left?? We ended up with 11 reds and a 2cool sheepy.. Lol ..We kept 8 Reds to Eat this weekend we were finished fishing around 10:30 am . Spoons and Spinners.. No top takers ..Take care ..:fish:

Attachments

·
Roll Tide!
15,791 Posts
Very nice. I haven't got into any good reds in a while. One would look good on my grill about now.

·
Thank You! Next
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys I appreciate it, Fishaholic, they have been super healthy this year, actually that Hurricane helped a lot of things out ..

·
Registered
428 Posts
Dude what the hell? your taking all my reds out of sabine. LOL great catch. i thought i had a lot of time to fish, your out there every other day. Your life must be grand! you might need to show me a thing or two.

·
Not on call Steve!!
2,840 Posts
Now I can't wait to get back to my winter redfishing hole. Seeing all those reds got me missing it.
Nice catch!!
Steve

·
Registered
154 Posts
Awsome catch! You're making feel the need to hit the water again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts