2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got back from Baffin...and just cleared the doc's office and back at home after Rosie and I took the one and only BadHabit there. Darrell tripped over a tackle box and had a run-in with Aubrey's picnic table. May have broken a rib or two. Doctor fixed him up with some pain meds and will be okay.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Nope, It was the nite before....

·
Registered
26,147 Posts
please tell me that you weren't in fact wearing MY shirt when you fell and busted your behind. I don't no badluck on that shirt.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Nope, took it, but never put it on.... LOL

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
So, what did you catch, other than a buz and a table?

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
man you need to watch thoese whisky dents,they catch up to ya..............later,DAve

·
Registered
26,147 Posts
Miss Dixie - "no ribbing Badhabit"? - you started it!

Whiskey dents? Haven't heard that in a long time :rotfl:

Darrell - if ya'll went and got skunked, that's OK too. You don't have to make up a story about falling into the picnic table to cover up your skunkiness.....wait, I know! It was one of those "africanized" killer picnic tables that are migrating up from Mexico that I've been hearing about. It was going after Wendi and you threw yourself in front of it in order to save her. I feel you pain man, I'd have done the same thing for my cousin.

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
I heard a nasty rumor......

speckle-catcher said:
please tell me that you weren't in fact wearing MY shirt when you fell and busted your behind. I don't no badluck on that shirt.
there was a thong involved........possibly pink........and there was a ring torn loose ? Maybe Gary should bring some pixie dust to the gathering.....I've heard tell, it's a cure all.

·
Registered
26,147 Posts
hey Bert, the only thongs I own go on my feet and the only ring I have is gone, along with the ex-wife...

now, what goes on between Gary & Darrell is their business....if they need pixie dust, don't come looking to me. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts