2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i met a couple guys and their girlfriends at the public boat ramp yesterday and gave em my number. they called around 1200 today and wanted to go offshore. the weather was so jacked up and going offshore with their gf's wasnt happening. the girls went shoppin after they saw what it looked like outside the jetties. i took cody and sam out to a couple trout n redfish spots i have and fish often when the seas are too ruff. we hooked prolly 10 or so trout with only one landed that didnt keep. the guys wanted a big fish and the wind had died down so i took the to the old trusty n jetty. we caught some small sand shark and a big bull i let them fight for almost an hour. they hadnt caught anything over a 5 lb bass before so they were stoked. heres the pics and what turned out to be a boring day of going thru tackle and cleaning the boat was awesome...

tim

Attachments

·
Super Senior Member...
794 Posts
Ok...

Calling all JR GameWardens.......

·
Registered
693 Posts
Bill171 said:
I'm sure it's there ,but I don't see the tag on that redfish.
very classy!! nice...

Good JOb Tim on introducing some newbies into the salt side of things!!! I speak from experience when I say- catching bass will never be the same!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts