2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Serpent America|XCEED|Novarossi
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, these are my new rides!
I plan on trying out the Nitro in the HARC sportsman class for a few rounds until I get the hang of it. Some of you electrics might get a chance to knock me off for switching. Ha! Ha!
Well, I did not completely switch, I will still plan on running my electric in the Expert class. Not sure if I will run sportsman or expert in the RC Pro series? We will see how I adjust.:mpd:

·
Banned
1,371 Posts
Sportsman Jason? Sportsman?!?!!!
Well i needed to start there first half of the year and am moving up to expert not regressing back. Thats like me running novice next year cuz im getting a truggy.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Well i needed to start there first half of the year and am moving up to expert not regressing back. Thats like me running novice next year cuz im getting a truggy.
He want's to run both car's..Not sure how long he would be able to stay in sportsman when those fast laps start clicking. lol

·
Banned
1,371 Posts
I think after the first weekend of no trouble he will give up the elec anyway.
No trouble with nitro? lol well there ya go right there, no more busting ya chops now Earl. We will just let that nitro car take care of its own fate for ya.

·
Serpent America|XCEED|Novarossi
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't have any expectations. I'm going to run both cars as hard as I can and see how they do.
Right now, I'm 1.5 seconds a lap faster with my Electric, but this is my first Nitro car. I haven't figured out how I like my brakes set yet. I must stay, I more impressed with the Nitro than I thought I would be. I think after a month or two my lap times will be basically the same.
I really like both cars!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Heck, maybe you can help me with mine....lol. Learning what to tweak and when and, I can help you a little with the Nitro part....lol. Clutch and tune wise..lol.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Looks good Earl. I'm finally out from under, should see you at a track soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts