2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all who showed up.
I just wanted to create a new thread for feedback and braggin...
I thought it went great.
can't wait until next year.

·
Paul Schulz
1,798 Posts
Dave,I want to apologize for something,it is mainly for Randy Ritch. When I was getting my picture taken with my 4th place trophy in gas truck and you had asked about the Ritchs Brew bottle(take a picture with it) i didnt hear your question apparenty,i thought you asked if I ran 30% So when i said no,i didnt catch on that you wanted me to take a picture with the bottle to promote it. Until almost the end of the awards ceremony. I would have been more than happy to take a picture with it being that is what I run on my rc cars.

well again,sorry. but Ritchs Brew did have an outstanding weekend,thanks for everything you guys did for us rc racers.and nitro junkies....
Paul

·
Registered
966 Posts
insaneracin2003 said:
Dave,I want to apologize for something,it is mainly for Randy Ritch. When I was getting my picture taken with my 4th place trophy in gas truck and you had asked about the Ritchs Brew bottle(take a picture with it) i didnt hear your question apparenty,i thought you asked if I ran 30% So when i said no,i didnt catch on that you wanted me to take a picture with the bottle to promote it. Until almost the end of the awards ceremony. I would have been more than happy to take a picture with it being that is what I run on my rc cars.

well again,sorry. but Ritchs Brew did have an outstanding weekend,thanks for everything you guys did for us rc racers.and nitro junkies....
Paul
Same here, I didn't even think about it, but I was running rich's brew too. That's all I run since I moved down here. Now that I think about it, I didn't even let the trophy girl hold my trophy... oops. I guess I was just a little exited to be getting a trophy for R/C racing.... even if it was 5th LOL. The race was a blast, next year I will hold some Rich's Brew as I accept the 1st place and TQ trophies, you can go ahead and put my name on them now if you want to get a head start on it. :p

Seriously though, thanks for a great weekend, some great memories, and my first R/C trophy ever! :D

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Can I Talk!

This is one of the Best Races I have ever been to and I have had my share of races! Guess it was due to all the Great racers that came and clean driving by all. No hassels to speak of. Great Friends, Great FOOD! Great Fuel! Great Pitting! Great Marshalling! Randys Great! Dave is Great! Tony is Great! Mom in the Concession is Great! Susan is Great! Wives are Great! Kids Were Great! Did I miss anyone? OH!!!!! I'M GREAT!

·
Paul Schulz
1,798 Posts
Bigmax said:
This is one of the Best Races I have ever been to and I have had my share of races! Guess it was due to all the Great racers that came and clean driving by all. No hassels to speak of. Great Friends, Great FOOD! Great Fuel! Great Pitting! Great Marshalling! Randys Great! Dave is Great! Tony is Great! Mom in the Concession is Great! Susan is Great! Wives are Great! Kids Were Great! Did I miss anyone? OH!!!!! I'M GREAT!

aahhheeemmmmmm,lyn,ya forgot me...lol.....im not great though.....
Guess it was due to all the Great racers that came and clean driving by all. <-- I am not sure about that,the Revo took a good enough hit to only make 6 laps in the main,but oh well,we will do it again next time......

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Paul, take a page from mine and Lyn's book. If you can't keep the engine running, the rest of the car doesn't get broken. Ha ha ha ha ha.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Senior moment.

Your Great! Now, Can yo believe me or not? Thanks goes out to EVERYONE tat tried to help get my truck going!

Did some tests yesterday, No air leaks in the tank or manfold/coupleror pipe or fuel lines. Carb and carb retainer rod show leaks tho. Will do some sealer in those areas and see what happens. Motor still has alot of snap.

Down but NOT OUT!!!!

GREAT TO BE HERE!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts