2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the great time this evening, great food, great music, and most of all GREAT friends.... I'm going to sleep a happy man, with everyone in mind who did what they did for my dear friend Zac...All the hands shook, and all the ladies hugged, and a few of the guys too :eek: .. Meeting folks I ain't never met before was a pleasure....My dreams will be about ya'll tonight, cause it don't get any better than this evening was.....

Thank you 2COOLFISHING members, for I feel blessed to be here... Goodnite and sweet dreams

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
Good morning, Darrell.

What a fun time. It looked like everyone was having a good time. The music was great, the food was good, and the fellowship of 2Cool'ers was outstanding.

BTW, Robs' rum cake was yummy as usual (thank you for sharing, FlatOutFishin!).

Some of you who've never come to one of these 2Cool events - what are you waiting for??! Come on out next time and introduce yourself. You'll go home having some new best friends and fishing buddies!

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Always a pleasure....

It was great seeing you and Rosie again. I'm glad that you got to take enough time off from engine repairs to come out to play. As always, we had a great time visiting with ya'll.

Love ya too,
Pat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts