2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Team BFA
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke with Robert this morning. He had great news about his property and asked me to get the word out.

He said the ramp is clean and open for use, the bait camp should be open soon and best of all, although the restaurant was wiped out, the outer structure is intact and the roof was not damaged too badly. They are working hard to get the pieces back together and hope to re-open by the end of the year.

·
Team BFA
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is located in the community formerly known as "Sunny San Leon"!

The only difference between San Leon and Bolivar is that all their stuff didn't float away. It looks like a bomb went off. The streets are piled ten feet high on both sides. Funny, I didn't see these guys on TV griping about a power outage. I think the people in H-town need to get a grip on reality . . . They still have houses!

Here's a map. www.topwatergrill.com

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
It's good news that the ramp is open and I am looking forward to the next time I can put in an order for fried mushrooms and a shrimp po-boy there. Hopefully, things will be getting closer to back to normal as '09 comes around the corner.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Glad to hear that, we first went there after our wedding and have gone every year since on our anniversary,have watched them grow and now will be in line for the re-opening.
Good to hear about the ramp also,boat is at eagle point,hope they can get back on thier feet too.Have wondered how Ruben is doing.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Pete Rose said:
It is located in the community formerly known as "Sunny San Leon"!

The only difference between San Leon and Bolivar is that all their stuff didn't float away. It looks like a bomb went off. The streets are piled ten feet high on both sides. Funny, I didn't see these guys on TV griping about a power outage. I think the people in H-town need to get a grip on reality . . . They still have houses!

Here's a map. www.topwatergrill.com
Alot of people in "H-town" also lost houses and our streets also have debris piled ten feet high.This was a big storm that demolished more than San Leon.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Glad to hear! Topwater's fish sandwich is the best!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
JimG said:
Glad to hear! Topwater's fish sandwich is the best!
Let me know when we can go over there and I'll let you buy me one to test!

I'm afraid our misery up north was NOTHING like the coast suffered. Most of us up here where inconvenienced at most but not destroyed!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts