2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
COME AND TAKE IT
11,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my wife had a baby girl at 9:05 wednesday morning, Taylor Lynn Pilgrim. The baby and mother are doing good and got home friday around three. Of course I have wasted no time in getting Taylor ready for fishing and she alreay has a collection of rods that will compete with mine one day.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Congrats T.J. and mom. I doubt it'll be long and she will be kickin' your butt in the fishing department. It's harder to catch fish when you're wrapped around their little finger.

·
Registered
91 Posts
CONGRATS! I see you were dad enough to give her your favorite pink reel! Maybe we should start a pool with an over under age for when the young lady will make her first solo paddle beyond the breakers. My guess would be around age three

·
Registered
459 Posts
CONGRATS,,,,IT'S about time. now starts a new chapter in yours and karens life. it will be one of the better ones and the longest. the first 2 yrs. of there life you will spend trying to teach them to walk and talk, and the next 16 yrs. to shut up and sit down..LOL you take care of the 2 girls TJ, because remmeber, your out numbered now LOL... bring them down to the beach when you can...

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Sugar bug kisses...congrats

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Happy Birthday Taylor Lynn!!! Congrats TJ and Karen, that's a fine looking baby ... and a pretty cool rod/reel too. ;) Glad to hear everyone's doing well.

Bob

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
Congratulations! Another future 2cooler!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congrats TJ and Karen, she's beautiful and yes she will have dad wrapped around her finger. By the way how much PP does the reel hold ?

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Absolutely....A fishing Princess.....Congrats!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts