2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
960 Posts
glad to have you

by your name i assume you like to bass fish. i have built alot of bass rods and i will be glade to share my knowledge with you when ever you need it, i hope you build a passion for rod building as i have. rod building for me is like playing a musical instrument, it is hard at first, but the more you do it the easier it gets. until you move to a higher skill level then it's like you are starting new. that's why i hope you build a passion for it.
I LOVE TO BUILD FISHING RODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BENNIE

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome to the most interesting and frustrating and fun hobby you will find. There is nothing better than landing a fat cow of a fish on a rod that you built. It just gives you a feeling of satisfaction like nothing else. When you start building rods for friends for gifts like I have done you can see the true happiness and gratefulness on their faces it makes you feel great inside. When I first started building i was hanging around with a guy named Artie Hebert and he showed me how to build rods. About 3 months before he passed away he built a rod for me and gave it to me as a gift. I will Cherish that rod forever. The same way your friends and family will cherish the ones you build and give to them.

Ramon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts