2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a smoker from Never Easy sat. morning. Got her smoked up and ready to serve me till the custom one is built! Give never easy some green for me!

I will pay it forward once the new one is ready!

Thanks Never easy! You saved 24Buds Christmas dinner. Pork tenderloin stuffed with sausge link wraped in bacon, a bacon explosin and turkey will be served! Beer on the side with a few crowns on ice to keep warm!

Thanks never easy!:cheers:

·
******* Deer Hunter
208 Posts
I will get pics of Christmas dinner! no pics of the smoker yet, but I will hook yall up when Christmas dinner is ready!:cheers:
Is the hook up on the pics or can we bring our own plate and mug for the pork tenderloin stuffed with sausge link wraped in bacon, a bacon explosin and turkey will be served! Beer on the side with a few crowns on ice to keep warm! :dance:

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is the hook up on the pics or can we bring our own plate and mug for the pork tenderloin stuffed with sausge link wraped in bacon, a bacon explosin and turkey will be served! Beer on the side with a few crowns on ice to keep warm! :dance:
good question! lol One of these times, I will make it to one of the "gatherings" and serve up some of my goodies! This round will be cooked at my house then served at my sisters.....sorry. Pics for this round, but one of these day's I will have to cook for yall!

24:brew:'s

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Uh, just need the directions. Can bring beer and potato salad! And maybe, just maybe I sneek off to the adult beverage store for some cigars and a Single Malt Scotch. :eek: :brew::texasflag

·
ITS JUST NEVER EASY
1,970 Posts
Hope it serves you well. Its nothing fancy but might get you through till you get your new one. Glade it went to someone that knows how to use it. Have fun and merry christmas. Hollis.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts