2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my wife a new Chevy Suburban LTZ from Ron Carter. Sticker was like 49k and we got out the door with TTL, 100k mile/5 year extended warranty for just under 41k.

They took off 12k off the top with the employee pricing and $5k rebate. They tried to get a little funny money on my finance but I was already prequal'd and got 60 month financing for around 5.6%. Not great, but still pretty good. I decided to go 72 month for an extra 0.5% so around 6.1%.

I know employee pricing is over and at times you can make deals better than employee pricing, but this was a pretty sweet deal for us. I'm sure I could have went back and forth between dealers for another 1k or 1.5k off, but we needed the car for various reasons asap.

If you go to Ron Carter, go see Todd Price. He's the internet manager, but he's a super cool guy. I basically did research, called him, told him which car I wanted and he had it ready when I went to pick it up. We were going to go with a LT at first, but when we saw it, it had scratches. My wife said no and wanted to go up to the LTZ. Todd actually tried to talk me into buying the CHEAPER LT car and tried to convince me to save some $$$ and he'd make sure his guys fixed all the scratches for free!!

Not too many car sales guys like that.

Tell him Roy Valdez sent you. He told me that he'd send me some $$$ for everybody I referred over to him. I told him if he took care of anybody I sent over there the way he took care of me, he could keep his $$$. My sister will be talking to him in a few weeks!

Just thought I'd share if anybody from 2cool is buying a truck anytime soon!!!

·
Retired and working
1,572 Posts
I just bought an LT from Classic in Beaumont. Made one fine deal also.....about the same money off as you did and my trade in was valued 2500 more than in Houston. Financing is optimal for me too.....I have taken care of my credit for a long time and it pays dividends to do so. I went ahead and bought the bumper to bumper extension on the warranty. My wife is happy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts