2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Fountain, my boat was severely under-powered when it came to the sound system... it only had 2 6.5" on the console and 2 6.5" in the cuddy cabin. I had Corey Deatherage come out a few weeks ago and take a look to see what we could do. He had a bunch of great ideas on speaker placement and opinions on what equipment we needed.

Corey added 2 pairs of JL 770's, 2JL M10IB5's, 4 Alpine SPS-M600's under the gunnels in custom starboard boxes he made and two JL amps to power it all. I also had him do white/red LEDs under the gunnels and add a 4th battery.

Corey worked his *** off for 12 hours straight getting it done in one day. The equipment he recommended is great and his install work is top notch. Everything works and sounds awesome... couldn't be happier. He's a great guy and would recommend anyone needing any electrical work to give him a shout. Definitely going to have him do my underwater lights when the time comes.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finally had it out last weekend and it rocked. So much better than the stereo from the factory. Thanks again for the great job, Corey!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts