2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
two of my favorites
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read in another post that Shoalwater has redesigned the Cat 21 hull. Does anyone know if this is true?

·
Registered
945 Posts
The 19's sure look like they sit low in the water. I wonder if that is because the transom is not stepped in. I think the new 21 has the flush transom now.
Anyone running a 19 in Brazoria county? I would like to get some opinions on how they perform

·
Registered
10 Posts
Shoalwater 21'

The Shoalwater 16, 19, 21, and 23' are all the new padded design. True they all have a lower profile in the water and will run with any boat when it comes to shallow water performance. For a backwater boat these machines really handle the chop especially the 21' and the 23' foot boats. The good thing about Shoalwater is that you don't have to take our word for it, set up a demo ride and see for yourself at www.shoalwaterboats.com.

Capt. D. White

·
From Hope and Change 2 Dope and Strange
548 Posts
I went to your web site Rudefish. Both of the shoalwater cat 14.5 pics you have is my old boat. One with the grass is on the south shore line West Matagorda Bay Tx. Other one taken on the ICW near Greens Lake Galveston Tx.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Maybe for making runs to Cuba...
I fixed that. Sorry about the typo.

James, the 14.5 pics I got from the guys from Shoalwater in POC. I didn't have a boat to take any pictures of.

I built the site to try to move the boats here in Florida. They are great boats that work really here. I have fished my 19 along the east coast along with the Southwest coast and it is a great boat for those areas.

·
Registered
262 Posts
El Campo Boating Center has a couple of nice ones and Bill likes to swap the lower units and put TRP's on them. $3500. and he keeps the other lower unit though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts