2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might have gotten a good deal today.. I bought a Savage Mod 110 in 300 WSM with scope, sling and a box of bullets for $250. The scope ain't much, Tasco 3x9 but all and all for a fishing tackle garage sale it seemed like a good enough deal to me. Can't wait to kill something or at least poke some holes in paper.

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,848 Posts
Savage's have great barrels but the bolt leaves a little to be desired... sounds like you got a great deal! Good luck with it!

·
Registered
117 Posts
El Cazador said:
I don't think you'll be disappointed. Savage firearms are very accurate "right out of the box". Congrats!
You made a great buy...I have two model 110's and they are tack drivers..One is a 22-250 and the other is a 7 mag....Capt. Wayne

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
i also got a 7mm 110 for about the same price. i love it... word of advice though, make sure the yahoo u bought it from lock-tited the bases to the gun. i found out the hard way that it wasnt the tasco scope that was the problem....the screws holdin the base on were only finger tight. a box and a half of 7mag shells puts a hurtin on your shoulder as well as the pocketbook...... thomas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts