2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay the new site is up and running although not quite complete right now but most of it is there. I still have more content to transfer from the old site so both will be running for a while yet.
Check it out and let me know if something goofy is going on. We should have the racer pages working sometime this week and I need to start making the state series pages.
I also want to do a page for each charity that RC Pro is working with so I could use some ideas for that.

This site should be much easier to find things on than the old site and much easier for me to update........ read that as no Dreamweaver needed! LOL

Have fun browsing. New Site

·
PDiddy
1,828 Posts
The site looks awesome Carlton! VERY nice job and VERY clean bro!

I did not see anything that was goofy, but I wanted to make a comment about the people posting negative comments and feedback regarding membership and you "lining your pockets with cash." I really do not understand why this hobby CONSTANTLY battles this! Almost EVERY R/C track and organization that attempts to further the hobby through a dedicated individual seems to get attacked by the usual suspects who think those individuals are not supposed to make money. GEEZ! Not one ever stops to think of the time and effort it takes to coordinate, run, and ensure that the same bozo's that complain enjoy themselves at the race events that you coordinate! It just hits me wrong and strikes a bad cord within me when I hear that people start this ****. Cause all that follows is decension and people (who enjoyed themselves at the very races that they believe you make tons of cash on) thinking that RC Pro needs to go away and be replaced by something else. BS! Sad thing is that we have seen it here in Houston with one group as well as several tracks that are now all closed down.

I'll say this! ANY person who believes that RC Pro and Carlton is in this to line their pockets better come talk to 2Cool Racing Team! After the efforts with our past Shriner's race and what you did for the Shriner's kids with the 1/18 cars I could seriously stand down as many stood up to say anything to the contrary!

You keep up the awesome work at RC Pro Carlton and always remember that you have the 2Cool Racing Team on your side and with you in any efforts!

PD2:cool:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
John you have mail.

Paul.......... THANK YOU! I asume you read my statement on the mainpage?
It is very discouraging to work your tail off to do something good for the hobby and a couple people want to complain. The funny thing is the ones doing it are the ones who say we need someone who get's paid for the job and is accountable. I guess that's ok with them as long as it doesn't cost them money and they can get the benefits.

Biff your lucky you missed it! LOL

·
PDiddy
1,828 Posts
RCPro said:
John you have mail.

It is very discouraging to work your tail off to do something good for the hobby and a couple people want to complain. The funny thing is the ones doing it are the ones who say we need someone who get's paid for the job and is accountable. I guess that's ok with them as long as it doesn't cost them money and they can get the benefits.

Yup Carlton, that's exactly what I was reading. You are VERY welcome! And I meant that too! For all that you do, I don't care how much you make - you are the best guy for this hobby and to drive you off like they have done with others would just be the dog biteing the hand that feeds it! Like I said, you have our support! Keep it up bro!

Biff, its all good bro!

PD2:cool:

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
RCPro said:
John you have mail.

Brotherman, Ill be pushing for the 1/18th scale onroad to be included soon. You know me! :D

We have the ultimate track and racing going on right here in Houston. Ill fill ya more in later.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You know RC Pro IS sanctioning special events...............;)

BTW there is a local (Waco) track that has an indoor carpet oval. They run mainly 1/18 and are working on ways to get new people in to the shop.

I suggested they do a rental car program to get new people interested as well as send out flyers to Baylor, the junior college and the high schools about it. I think this shop has the potential to build the hobby a lot here.
The offroad track in town does very well in getting new people into the hobby but the 1/18 is a very low cost way versus gas offroad to get people interested.
I also suggested a week night race to go with the saturday night race. Of course depending on what night it is I may be able to race then....... ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts