2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Cingular does not have coverage in Denver, I have switched to Verizon. Here is my new cell phone number. I kept a local number so everyone here in H-Town can call locally from your land lines!

281-639-9701

Also, I'll have an extra bedroom, so if any of you happen through Denver, feel free to give me a shout! ;)

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, but I will be in about 8 hours! ;)

Actually, my permanent move is a week from today, but I'm visiting for the next four days starting today.

·
Registered
693 Posts
What part of Denver

Where did you buy your home. Aurora, Northglenn, Thorton...etc....?
I lived ther fo 3 years I would move back in a second if there was work up there. I miss the mountains, but I think if I was there I would miss the coast.
arggg what a dilemma...
May take you up on the invite come ski season bro.
Once you get settled in give me a call and I will give some local info and some really cool areas to visit.

Tell Katy hi and good luck I think you will like it there.

Larry

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We're going to be living in the Greenwood Village area.

I'll give you a holler when we get up there!

physhstyx said:
Where did you buy your home. Aurora, Northglenn, Thorton...etc....?
I lived ther fo 3 years I would move back in a second if there was work up there. I miss the mountains, but I think if I was there I would miss the coast.
arggg what a dilemma...
May take you up on the invite come ski season bro.
Once you get settled in give me a call and I will give some local info and some really cool areas to visit.

Tell Katy hi and good luck I think you will like it there.

Larry

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright, I'm heading out for Denver, so I'll be off the board for a few days. I have plans to be at Blancos on Thursday night for my last night out on the town! Hope some of y'all can make it! Reel Woman, Specklecatcher, etc. can give directions to Blancos if you need them!

See y'all in a few days!

·
Registered
242 Posts
hey shaddy, tell Katie good by and i hope to see her again. didnt get to know her for long, but what i did know she is a very sweet and good lady. thanks Katie for helping when i needed it. hope you and the family enjoy Col.

thanks again,
rosie

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LMAO...dude, this post is from over 2 years ago! :D

BTW, several people bet me that I wouldn't make it 2 years living in Denver. I was there for 2 years and 2 days, so I expect payment! :p

Also, for those of you keeping up with the ever-changing ShadMan phone number, it is now 832-814-7196. ;)

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
Cool I just put it on the advertisers please call me list!

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
ShadMan said:
LMAO...dude, this post is from over 2 years ago! :D

BTW, several people bet me that I wouldn't make it 2 years living in Denver. I was there for 2 years and 2 days, so I expect payment! :p

Also, for those of you keeping up with the ever-changing ShadMan phone number, it is now 832-814-7196. ;)
I made a cool Franklin on you after the 1st year :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
LMAO

I did'nt look at the dates. I'm thinking Sheesh, he just moves back to the coast a few weeks ago and he is already moving back to Denver. So......................I'm thinking...................................After 2 years up there he's lost all ability to cope with the humidity. LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts