2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd been wanting to change my User ID on here for a while now and this gave me the perfect opportunity. I figure it's probably not a good idea to be posting on here using my full name! (duh!)

I have everything ready to update the standings but I was waiting on this board to be back up before I did it. I'll start doing that right now.

In other news, TMMSN got approved for Texas License Plates. TJ won't let me get any for the Dodge because they're "too gay" which will probably be the consensus here too... but if you have any wives, daughters, girlfriends, etc. who might want one, please order! They're $30 (just like the CCA ones) and $22 goes directly to TMMSN.

See ya around!
Karen

·
Registered
46 Posts
TJ is right, not many people have caught on the the gay plate plot. Once they are installed your voice goes up and hips start to swish. They are appropriate for Renault's though. Regards, Chris

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
Hey Karen,

Where can I get a look at the new plates. I, for one, am not worried about them being "too gay." LOL.

Also, can you send over your numbers again? I had them saved in my private messages and they are goners.

Thanks!

FC

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This link should get you there

http://www.dot.state.tx.us/vtr/spplates/specialplate.htm?nbr=137

If not, just go to www.dot.state.tx.us then point to "Automobiles" then click on "Titles and Registration." On that page, you should see something about "Special License Plates." The next page will list all the different plates. The TMMSN plates are under Organizations and are called "Marine Mammal Recovery."

Here's a pic. I have to admit, they are kind of... ummm... un-masculine looking! :) As soon as I can find a job, I'll get my own vehicle and get plates for it!

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have to agree with the un masculine look. I think it would be more appealing if it followed the style of the Florida Manatee plates I've seen. If I had to drive a vechicle with those plates I'm afraid I'd be looking for a deep mudhole so I could cover em up. The good point girls is you no longer have to worry about your boyfreinds and husbands borrowing your car or truck to go hang out with his buddies. lol

·
Registered
199 Posts
I will have to show those plates to my wife she may want some for her car But I can promise you that my truck will keep its farm tags on it lol.

Ramon

·
Registered
146 Posts
Plates

So Dolphin Girl,

Ask TJ what this one says, Sorry we missed you Saturday the Sub decided that it needed new brakes. At least time it keep it tires on. I think Deanna will be getting plates for her ride.

Sharkski

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I'm not wild about them myself but they're for a good cause... I think it's all the colors that get me. (rainbow flag anyone?) I've looked at a lot of Florida plates and they have some really neat ones.

Hey Sharkski, sorry we missed you the other day. We'll definitely have to get together some other weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts