2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard about a new lure at Marburger's...Jack's Something? Can someone please enlighten me? Thanks....Drew

·
Tight Lines, CaptDoug
2,022 Posts
I think it is called Jack Flash. I haven't seen one yet but heard them talking about it this morning on the Outdoors show.

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats him...I grew up with him in Quail Valley. His annoying voice woke me out of a sound sleep...lol. I need to track him down and see whats up...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Saw something similar on a fishing show

They were using an ordinary freshwater spinner bait. These guys had taken off the skirt and put on their favorite saltwater plastic. They were tearing up the redfish (but they always do on those shows).

After seeing it I made one of my own but haven't had a chance to try it out - I think I forgot where I put it:headknock.

But I'll be sure to make up a couple more. The only thing I noticed is that the lead head needs to be small enough so your plastic will look more realistic and not like its swimming a 1/2 inch behind the lead.

MIK

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
They did not say anything to me yesterday

I went in to pickup some decals for the new rods I'm building. There were a few guys buying some rods but nothing in the talk of a new lure. If what you have described is what I'm thinking, I saw Roland Martin use one on TV, caught lots of reds. I thought it was just another spinner bait.

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think they are only in a couple of stores and marbuger's is one of them...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts