2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new TW3. This is a SWEET rod!! Can't wait to get this baby wet. Dang, I need a new reel now. Don't want my old scuffed up Curado making this baby look cheap. Thanks, Jode!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have to agree with Legba, after checking this rod out in person I would have to say that this is a very slow action...very limber rod. The deflection is in the bottom end of the middle third. Not even close to a fast action rod.

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
Sorry guys.... Long day

I don't know what I was thinking. The rod has a fair amount of whip in it and like WIII said it is limber....

still handles the big fish real well... If I have another day like yesteday just please put me down!

J

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have some good pictures of my TW1. I'll try to get them posted today. (The first recon stick...it's fatal injury...and then it's clone)

It was hard walking out of Jode's office without one of the new inshore rods (the wife was waiting in the truck).

Thanks again to Jode and the guys at the shop for their quick turnaround and their customer service.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.