2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jigging is best done with a single hook. Another fish can try to grab the jig out of the mouth thats hooked up and you can end up with nothing. Or worse, the second hook finds your hand.

Singles are the way the pros told me it should be done, so I followed their advice.

I looked for a picture of a guy I know holding a fish, one hook in him and one in the fish, but couldn't find it. I wish I could have, it was a good example.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Jigging is best done with a single hook. Another fish can try to grab the jig out of the mouth thats hooked up and you can end up with nothing. Or worse, the second hook finds your hand.

Singles are the way the pros told me it should be done, so I followed their advice.

I looked for a picture of a guy I know holding a fish, one hook in him and one in the fish, but couldn't find it. I wish I could have, it was a good example.
Ha, I was in that predicament once. It wasn't funny at the time but I wish I had a pic to laugh at now!

·
Lifes 2 Short 2 B So Serious All Da Time
4,286 Posts
Really nice look'n jig..
You really have some nice look'n jigs in your business selection... Those new squid lookin ones, the eels and the pot roast ones with wings look like true "butt kickers" for catchin fish..

I would guess those squid look'n ones would tear up the grouper and snapper slow bouncing on the bottom

Hog

1 - 7 of 7 Posts