2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
www.mobilityplustx.com
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the schedule posted. I believe we've got a a cool little series race set up. I,ll open it for discusion here. First how to you spell discusion?:) The plan is to run a Le Mans type event in which you basisally can run any car you want be it the proper scale of course! Mod, stock, expert, novice no matter. We run a qualifier. Racers are then sorted into more closey matched heats based on lap times. Similar to LeMans you then have your different catagoreys. Prototype, GT1, GT2 classes as an example. Now we have equally matched racers all within about a second or so of each other in the same race. This goes thru into the mains. No A,B,or C main. No mod stock or super stock worries. Just down to the real deal of same time cars running together. A person who has no desire for all the bling and fets can be a permant GT2 driver but he can never set so fast a lap times that it compares to prototype or he goes to prototype or slows the car down. Schedules posted at www.hircr.com

·
www.mobilityplustx.com
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No details on the PN yet but I,ll post as soon as we know.second weekend of aug most likely.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Trey, I was at a hobby shop on Highway 6 today, and they have a wide "L" and a wide oval, hardley used for $175.

You get first shot bro!

·
www.mobilityplustx.com
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have some for sale also. I ended up with all the THRC track from M&M. You want some track?

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Trey, is the LeMans thing a series or can I just come out and run one weekend? May be able to swing it this Sat, or I might just come by Friday for some practice. I need to either run these cars or sell 'em, LOL.

·
www.mobilityplustx.com
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We did not start the LeMans series due to lack of intrest!!! Man, I can,t figure these guys out. We will be just running the regular club races for now. Updates on hircr.com about this. Hope to see you come out Chris and I would,nt let Ron run your cars anymore. He keeps runnin them backwards on the track thinkin he,s going faster than everyone else.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Yeah, I heard he broke Cristian just so he could finish 2nd behind Jacob. Pretty much the way he drives offroad too.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
madf1man said:
We did not start the LeMans series due to lack of intrest!!! Man, I can,t figure these guys out. We will be just running the regular club races for now. Updates on hircr.com about this. Hope to see you come out Chris and I would,nt let Ron run your cars anymore. He keeps runnin them backwards on the track thinkin he,s going faster than everyone else.
The first couple of weeks after a big race is allways slow!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts