2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as you may know the fishing tourn. was Cancelled. Due to the water conditions, Not to mention the damage the area's have suffered. When I posted last it wasnt to good; But now we have GOOD NEWS. We as a organization who supports Youth and Education, Go to everything from the Houston Rodeo to a majority of County fairs. We sponsor calves in calf scrambles, Buy animals at auctions, Provide funds for scholorships to ag related students. We have decided to have a event, which we have named : The Hold'em & Hit'em Coastal Ag Kids Relief Benefit. This event, we are planning will take place in Galveston County area or close by.Our plan is to have the silent and live auction, Door Prizes,Food and drinks and Music. We will also have Moonwalks for the kids. What we will do with funds generated, is get the 4-H & FFA Chapters in the coastal areas. Our plan is to try and provide funds to help replace those animals lost during storm, And hopefully put the smile back on that childs face. We are planning to try and have this Somewhere in November. As we gather more information I will pass it on to the 2Coolers. Please feel free to go to our web site,And find out who we are and what we do. www.hhclub.org

Thanks,
Ken Hoffart-Chairman HHC Fishing Rodeo

·
DOINK
10,030 Posts
I am donating my entry fee... Good to see it going to good use. I will see you at the party!! And thanks for the heads up today.

Let me know how i can help.

Thanks,
Keith

·
non-politically correct
7,305 Posts
Let's go get em' for the kids! Get your event started and we'll be there! Y'all get ready!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts