2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after a few 2coolers emailing & calling me about my planned mermaid run to Caracas, I need to spell it out. THANKS to the 2cooler, or his wife, that emailed Natali & sent her my 2cool post through an email on the website.
They (the 2uncool culprits) probably filled her w/a bunch of dung, & what a bad guy I was to post up about my planned meeting. Personally I don't think I was crude or anything of the sort, as I posted a couple of nice pics of her, & said I arranged my flying schedule to go meet her.
She emailed me in a rage, & stated in perfect english (which is not how she types in emails), she's basically upset, & to have the post removed...ok...please. So I contacted Mont, & asked him to remove my post, which he kindly did. I didn't mean any disrespect by it all, but now she has her exact same pics on the Cupid site, where before, she personally emailed me some pics, especially the bikini pic.
Seems to be a hypocrit in my book, but oh well, I'll keep searching. To the "uncool" 2cooler, why don't you fess up, as you would have to be a member on the cupid site to email her in person.
My summary in it all, is a) he wants to make me look like a slug, so he can jump in & give it a whirl, or b) his wife (which probably speaks fluent spanish, thinks I'm a slug, & is "disrespectful", or c) she wants to give it a whirl.
Anyway, a little x-mas cheer for all of you, tight lines, & I will keep my adventures off of 2cool, as I wouldn't want to offend some of the "uncool # 2's" if you know what I mean.
I would appreciate knowing who the uncool 2cooler is, so I don't mistakingly take them out fishing on my boat someday as crew. If you have any guts, go ahead & pm me. Merry xmas to all the rest of you, as I have a planned... wink, wink, south of the border x-mas lined up in Panama. Us old guys have to act fast, before the slugs jump on the bandwagon.

·
break out the 80's and them fancy lures
6,837 Posts
***???? Someone sabotaged true love. That person is a murder of love, and needs to spend the rest of his/her life a lone with the agony of a broken heart.

Seriously Wade, sorry to hear that. Pretty low on someone's part. Jealous maybe??? May that person's sabiki always be loaded with chubs. May their chunk get bit by sharks. May their left teaser get bitten off by a cotton picken barracuda. May their ballyhoo spin on the right rigger like a helicopter.

Brandon

·
Worldangler
1,385 Posts
Gee...

... I probably should keep my mouth shut and not poke my nose into this, but honestly, my first reaction is that whoever did that might have just saved your life - literally.

Lots of bad mojo down there right now, and her reaction seems a bit suspicious - as I didn't think there was anything in your post that would be that upsetting to a women who was truly interested in you seriously enough to have you spend the time and money of a flight.

Anyway, I hope the best for you....

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Brandon for the encouragement, & John..I get paid to fly down there. I work for CAL & we have 25 hr. layovers in Caracas. I haven't been down there ever since Chavez took over, & started raising caine, but I had chatted quite a bit w/Natali on the phone & emails, but thought I would brave the situation down there, & go 4 it. I'm not getting any younger, & I fly quite a lot of trips down south. I fly to Panama tomorrow afternoon, & later in the month. But, you could be right, as I know it's not the safest haven in the world now.

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
don't know who did it but if you send me her info I'll dayum sure give it a whirl at hitting it!

TWICE!

Reactions: txjoker
1 - 11 of 11 Posts