2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was goofing around on the net Sun. and watched a clip of a scooter-like thing that moved across the water--really well. Had handlebars and you stood up on it and sorta jumped up and down like a pogo stick and away the fellow went. Was telling my son about it and he wanted to see it. I can't find it to save my soul. Any ideas?????

·
Higher Ed Honk
1,320 Posts
need a name or term

If there's any "unique" string of words from the site (like water and pogo), try www.alltheweb.com. I think the object you're referring to operates with a hydrofoil... I'll do some looking.

·
Just call me JJ
7,582 Posts
Fishing For Tips said:
This sounds like what you are talking about.
Holy smokes man you might want to put a warning on that link, lots of uhh "interesting" ads on that page.

I saw one that was pulled behind a boat and you sat on it like a moped, but could bounce and it would shoot you way out of the water. Looked cool, had like a little sailboat keel with wings on both sides that rode under the water.

·
Urban Chicken Farmer & Shark
2,321 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
It's called a trampofoil....there's a video of a german woman or dutch woman reporter who repeatedly...SUNK....I think it's harder then it looks. Besides you can't start in from the water.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Yes, it looks like a neat aerobic activity. I bet calorie for calorie it ranks right up there in the "Tae Bo" department! ...Looks exhausting....but sooooooo much fun!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts