2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got on the board of my HOA in my subdivision and have a lot of things needing repaired/replaced and need people I can trust. Looking for anyone that might be interested or can recommend service companies for the following: landscape/mowing company, electrical company to repair misc issues in neighborhood, building contractors pool house needs repaired, fence company replace/ repair and painting surrounding fence, plumbing pool company for service ,repairs, and lifeguards, plumbing company for pool house/club house/ sprinkler system. Figured i'd hit up 2cool first to see if any of our needs can be met if interested post up or send PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Located in Houston. Mgt company is to close to board members and a conflict of interest.
Gee that sounds like mine in cross creek ranch. The whole hoa board consists of johnson development workers or contractors.. and out hoa dues are outrageous as well as the excess spending they do of our money with the lack of service

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Txflats,

I’m currently working for a small general remodeling contractor.

We’d be able to help you with pretty much anything outside of your MEPs.

Lmk if you need an additional bid for your pool house, fencing or painting.

·
Texas Aggie Fisherman
2,993 Posts
I have been on the HOA board for almost 4 years. The biggest hurdle with contractors is they typically give high estimates because they do not want to deal with the HOA and there is a minimum insurance requirement (typically $1 million) which puts local handy folks out of the running. Typically bids are all over the place when we request them. What part of Houston are you in? I may be able to pass along some contractors....

·
Super Moderator
3,743 Posts
I can help with pool company and lawn service professionals. Our lawn service guy does a lot of handyman work as well.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have been on the HOA board for almost 4 years. The biggest hurdle with contractors is they typically give high estimates because they do not want to deal with the HOA and there is a minimum insurance requirement (typically $1 million) which puts local handy folks out of the running. Typically bids are all over the place when we request them. What part of Houston are you in? I may be able to pass along some contractors....
I'm on NW side 290/1960 area. Any info will help! thx

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If you need a concrete contractor, I can help.

Top Hand Concrete
[email protected]
832-654-9693

I have done work for a couple of 2coolers. Would love to help with anything you need.
Thanks
Thanks! Got your name in my book. Do you go as far south as Palacious? Bought a lot down there and will be needing a 28x60 or so slab for a cabin i'm gonna start building next year. Dan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts