2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old School 2cool
8,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to help my bride rebuild their offices in Galveston. Established catering company with several offices and they need pretty much everything. Suggestions, Pms, tips, and all advice is welcome. They lost everything and are committed to the cause. Thanks in advance, Hooked Up

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
HAY DUDE UP HERE ON 45 THERE IS A USED OFFICE stuff place (oops- sorry)
just past "Osborns cycle shop of the feeder going north.

sorry dont know the name but maybe call Osborns they might????

·
Registered
54 Posts
Furniture

Troy- Thanks for the vote of confidence. We have plenty of furniture and would be glad to help. With everything everyone has been thru, I will make it as painless as possible. Give me a call at Corporate Outfitters (713)-223-5920

·
Worldangler
1,385 Posts
Try my fishing bud...

....My main fishing bud, Pat Collis, can probably hook you up. I believe he has warehouses of old cubes, desks, etc. that he would probably be willing to virtually give away to make space in the warehouse. His number is 214-282-1003 ....he is in Conroe right now.

·
Old School 2cool
8,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks so much for all the replies Y'all. My bride really appreciates it too and has already contacted a couple of the places listed here. She mentioned having an outside sales guy come by and sit down with her and the owner. Now that the island is open maybe that will work out. This is no fly by night outfit and they are committed to getting back into the game asap. If you or your friend(s) are in outside sales drop me a PM and I'll do my best to get you hooked up. Thanks again All, H/U

1 - 9 of 9 Posts