2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,848 Posts
we rode close to 150 miles today, where do you want to ride manana?
It felt fine to leather up, haul tail and put some miles under us today. I am off until Tuesday....

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Goin to the deerlease early tomorrow, How bout we do a evening thing to double bayou for a burger,,,,, Say about 4:30 and meet at 146 and I 10 at the Exxon station.......

·
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, can't carry 900#s of corn on the bike..LOL.... I took the baffle's out of mine too.... My lease is only 45 min away, should be home by 3:30.... If ya wanna make an evening ride, lemme know, I don't care where, Just need to get some wind in my face....I can meet you anywhere....But I have to put my stickers on my deerstands and get some corn in the feeders in the morning..... Just lemme know big guy............

·
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ain't gonna be able to make a ride this evening.... Getting a late start to go to the woods..... I slept late due to massive cervesa consumption last nite....LOL

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Man, I Love Fajitas...

Mont said:
lol! it's all good, anyway you look at it.
Marinated I can make some of the best. That looks good. Funny thing 40 years ago butchers couldn't sell skirt steak and most of it was thrown out. Today it goes sometimes as high as 4 1/2 a pound. LOL! CF?

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
WilliamH said:
Mont,

Where can I find some "mesh" like you have on your grill? I need a couple of pieces of it for my bbq pits.
I was just about to ask the same question. Ill have to look around in SA........later,Dave

1 - 19 of 19 Posts