2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hope some one can help--- had fishing trip planned to galveston area for 1 month--i got stood up at last minute--- was supposed to leave 06-21-06 wed and fish thru weekend-- person who stood me up was to pay for all gas truck and boat---if u want to fish till your arms fall off we can fish fri sat sun or just sat and sunday---this is my vacation and you know how hard they are to come by-- need gas money-- i supply 19ft kenner with 125 merc-all fishing gear--- bait--- etc--- i want to troll up to 25 miles out-- fish jetties-- bay fish--- then just fish it all over again---any questions--pm me or 903-663-3554----

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
I am looking for a ride, Saturday. I know the area around Dickinson Bay very well, if you want to hook up. There's a tourney for a good cause with the weigh in at April Fool Marina (right across from the Moses Lake gate). Give me a holler at the office tomorrow, if you are interested. 281-332-9557 x324

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i am interested--- i want to fish-- i called your work and left a message on your voice mail-- call me if u get the message---andy-903-663-3554----if u know of any one who would like to fish sunday---let me know----ps just finished puting together my o2 system for live well--looking forward to trying it out

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
yeah i know what you mean about vac hard to come by.. i just sat at home for a week cause of the **** rain.. some vac i had

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.