2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need another team member for the deep sea round up. Had A crew member have something come up and he can't go. Cost will be about 100 a day for the boat and then the cost of entering. I believe you may be able to fish on my boat without registering also. Just means I get all the BOOTY. Oh yea, you get a cool shirt too.

Call me and please PM me

Tim
512 971 5343

Meetin thursday and fishing Friday and Saturday. There is also a small chance I will need 2 more on Saturday.

Thanks
TEAM NO LIMIT HOOKER

·
Registered
410 Posts
Tim - check the rules but I think it says every one on the boat must be entered in the contest. I dont know about you but I can genereally eat and drink my entry fee's worth...

We'll see y'all Thurs. eve. at the Convention Center.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, Im trying to talk to someone from the tourney to find out some rules. i thought that there could be crew that werent entered but i dunno. Anyone have a link to the rules?

Tim

·
Evil Speculator
1,597 Posts
Get Mikes phone number off of the round up web site call him. I am 99.5% sure they have to be registered. Its a blast and only 95 per person. Good luck

·
Evil Speculator
1,597 Posts
also that includes your food and beer every night thur and fri and sat awards. Coastal give andy and anne heck for me captains Playmate. Mack

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I fished it last year and it was a blast. I just cant remember all the rules. I'll be there thursday for the capt. meeting.

Still need crew though

no replys

·
Registered
35 Posts
rules used to be that you are limited to the number of rods (1 per angler). If you have 3 registered and 2 un-registered, you can't troll 5 rods (only 3). I have had non-fishing anglers on board, their fish just don't count.

This may not be the case anymore though...

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,848 Posts
If you want an old 42 year old fart with lots of tackle and 12 20# to 65#rigs.. I would go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts