2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well --my wife does not like what im thinking of putting on the plaque for my daughters gun--

these are some of my thoughts--

from your father with love --2010-- in the woods you will find peace

--or--a fellow 2cooler sugested--

you will always be my baby girl-- 2010 --in the woods you will find peace

my wife says i sound like a zen master with the phrase --you will find peace in the woods--for those of you who truly hunt u know this to be true--what are some of ur ideas:flag:

·
29.42" Hg
5,238 Posts
well --my wife does not like what im thinking of putting on the plaque for my daughters gun--

these are some of my thoughts--

from your father with love --2010-- in the woods you will find peace

--or--a fellow 2cooler sugested--

you will always be my baby girl-- 2010 --in the woods you will find peace

my wife says i sound like a zen master with the phrase --you will find peace in the woods--for those of you who truly hunt u know this to be true--what are some of ur ideas:flag:
From your Father with Love --2010-- You gotta Kill it before you Grill it

·
One more cast....
11,526 Posts
To my baby girl wishing you many early mornings, fully camoed, in the woods of God's country. Love Daddy.

·
One more cast....
11,526 Posts
From daddy with love from down low or up high with this gun the deer will die.

My little girl forever, always remember aim small miss small.

·
Say "when"
7,267 Posts
What kind of plaque?

Having trouble visualizing....are we talking a sterling/gold pistol grip cap, or a plastic side plate. Anyway, I would keep it simple and short.... from you to her and the date.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
I think the gun itself says it will be used in the woods. I like the idea of sometype of message. How about "To name from dad with eternal love"

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
a plaque kinda like what u might find on a football trophy it will be mounted on the left side of the gun so when u hold the gun in front of u so the barrel is to the left an butt of gun to the right u can read the plaque--also should i do gold or sterling silver thats also is an excelent question yall please sugest

Having trouble visualizing....are we talking a sterling/gold pistol grip cap, or a plastic side plate. Anyway, I would keep it simple and short.... from you to her and the date.

·
Say "when"
7,267 Posts
silver cap

caps like this used to be available from Nelson Silvia in Houston.....out of business for several years, but some other trophy buckle outfit might still make them.

Attachments

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow

that would be a very nice addition does any one know where i can get these caps
also o fergot where can i get a palin but nice sholder strap fer her gun--has to be leather

caps like this used to be available from Nelson Silvia in Houston.....out of business for several years, but some other trophy buckle outfit might still make them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts