2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to hire someone to level (correctly) my backyard as I have several low spots that collect water. I hate this as it seems to multiply the mosquito population and I want to put a storage building back there. I understand that in order to do it right, I would need to have it surveyed, etc. or something similar. It make just take someone with lots of experiance and an eye for that type of thing. If I could, I would do it myself, but, I am just concerned that I will make the situation worse and from my understanding the water has to drain a certain way and I am not sure of those specifics. I am located on the East side of town near Crosby. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
2,070 Posts
I am in the same need at my Home. We are going to have a make over in our back yard, and what ever company we choose to use hopefully they will be able to level it also, with proper drainage.....

·
Starboard List
1,882 Posts
I need to level mine but, I'm afraid if I get it wrong that the house will flood.

--Hop

·
General Contractor
585 Posts
Hey guys give my business partner a call. He does all the dirt work on my projects. I dont work real far out east but I think he will travel most anywhere.

Floyd 281-467-7708

1 - 4 of 4 Posts