2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My niece and her cousin were killed in a traffic accident yesterday on their way to the Frio River.

There is peace knowing that she grew up in a Christian family and the Lord has blessed her with Grace and her spot in heaven. It is very comforing knowing this. But, we still have hard times ahead.

Thanks,

Charlie

·
senor member
6,148 Posts
Such a tragedy! May the peace that surpasses understanding grace everyone touched by this tragedy. She is OK, we are temporarily not. So focus on the fact that she is in heaven, it is comforting.
been there myself.

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
I pray for God's gentle hand to touch your family and provide peace and comfort. I cannot even begin to imagine the emotions that you and your family are feeling. Turn to God in this difficult time and He will be there to help you through it.

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Prayers sent. God please give strength to those this tragedy has affected and Lord i pray that you give strength to the mother and father of both involved in this terrible tragedy. Lord, let them know that the children are now home in your kingdom of glory. Lord I pray these things in your son's name Jesus Christ, Amen.

May God bless all involved.

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
Oh, Lord God!

My heart is saddened at this loss. Please be with all families involved in this accident. Hold them gently in the palm of your hand. Pour out your Spirit to give comfort and grace. You know the need of every heart.

I praise you that your mercies are new every morning.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Prayer sent,

I Pray that the good Lord Blesses you and your family through this time. I can't imagine what your family is going through, I just Pray that you all stay focused on where they are now. In Jesus sweet name we Pray, Amen

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks to everyone for all of the prayers and phone calls. It's all part of Gods plan and it's all GOOD. We will miss Hannah and Jozie and take great comfort knowing she is in Gods care and it's all good.

Our love extends to each of you.

Charlie

1 - 20 of 21 Posts