2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
aka: KSims1868
3,848 Posts
My 1st question is:

What makes you want to purchase this UTV over any of the top 4 brands: Yamaha, Polaris, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat?

All of these manufacturers have an EXCELLENT utility 4x4, and for probably less $$...or at least very closely priced. Most of the major brands (if I remember right) are more powerful (bigger engines), will have more features, more upgrade/aftermarket options, and BETTER resale value when/if you decide to sell.

If it were me...I'd stick with the leaders in these machines...not some custom company like that. I agree...they look to produce a nice product, but they can not compare to the longevity of a major manufacturer like Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, etc....

·
aka: KSims1868
3,848 Posts
I'd rather buy a Yamaha Rhino for $1000 more and know I have a product that is proven. That engine has been around for over 5 years (I think) and then there is the Polaris Ranger (also been around a long time).

Who makes the engine in that 4x4?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.