2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found 1 thats right about what Id like to purchase..
Does anyone here have any feedback Or ? on them..
www.TeamJoynerUSA.com
its the 650cc Commando..
Thanks for your Input..
Oxx..

·
aka: KSims1868
3,848 Posts
My 1st question is:

What makes you want to purchase this UTV over any of the top 4 brands: Yamaha, Polaris, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat?

All of these manufacturers have an EXCELLENT utility 4x4, and for probably less $$...or at least very closely priced. Most of the major brands (if I remember right) are more powerful (bigger engines), will have more features, more upgrade/aftermarket options, and BETTER resale value when/if you decide to sell.

If it were me...I'd stick with the leaders in these machines...not some custom company like that. I agree...they look to produce a nice product, but they can not compare to the longevity of a major manufacturer like Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, etc....

·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True, But for 7 g's out the door...Made in America & they service what they sell..has got me to thinking of goin this way..
& After the Nightmere storries I hear on here..about our Beloved dealerships..
Its has Wained me in this direction..

Oxx..

·
aka: KSims1868
3,848 Posts
I'd rather buy a Yamaha Rhino for $1000 more and know I have a product that is proven. That engine has been around for over 5 years (I think) and then there is the Polaris Ranger (also been around a long time).

Who makes the engine in that 4x4?

·
Registered
209 Posts
if you want a joyner really go look at one first i have spent lots of time @ Ritchie Bros. equipment auctions and these things go for way cheaper than those prices brand new at auction. Also after taking a close look at one of the sand vipers it is a manual transmission I climbed in and thought i was going to rip the shifter right off. All of the linkage and components were cheap looking plastic. Stick w/ the known brands a Ranger will beat this thing hands down any day.

·
Save a Goat, Ride a Cowgirl!!!
3,388 Posts
Don't do it!!!!

I've been in one too and I wouldn't buy one even at half price.

Brad

·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well .....,,,
after being on hold for 10 minutes..Waiting on an engineer or Tech support..
this..Is a Chinese Motor..Made By Izuzu...
I ended up talkin to the parts manager..Nice guy. & he told me that the only prob they had was the rear diff breaking b4 & theyve since went to a forged part instead of a cast 1..
Guess with support like that..I'll be goin after the new RZR.
Thanks Ya'll
Oxx..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts