2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help from those of you that 10 to 12 year old daughters. I bought my granddaughter a MP3 player for her birthday Aug the 3rd. It has come in and I want to put some music on it for her. What kind of music does a 10 to 12 year old listen to?

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Bobby,
I bet Harbormaster knows! LOL
My grand daughter is eight and she listens to the Cheetah Girls & other stuff on the Disney channel.

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Don't do it, man. Just get her a gift card for some online tunes. No matter what you get, it won't be right...lol. I have learned the hard way.

Picking her tunes is gonna be half the fun.

·
Registered
30,679 Posts
i have a daughter who'll be 12 in september, bobby. try some nickelback, avril levigne, greenday, and jesse mccartney for starters. my kids don't listen to rap or hip hop, so most of it's okay music. in fact, i really like avril levigne's music.

·
Banned
2,823 Posts
In conversation, ask her who she likes...With the exception of rap, my kids introduced me to some great music that I was previously unaware. My youngest is 19 y/0 now and she comes with me to all of The Jam Project's performances, as well as the Los Lonely Boys. We started listening to music together back when she was in love with Backstreet Boys.

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the replys. I think the gift card is the way to go. I got 30 free at Napster with the MP3 player so I will just extend it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
RonE said:
You might try some Lawrence Welk, some Tony Bennet and some ole blue eyes....Might as well make it an educational experience.....
Ha ha ha no.Get Nickleback,Red hot chili peppers.For country Kenney Chesney Rascal Flats,she will CRY if you get her Lawerence Welk(belive me ,im 12 too)

life is a beach...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts