2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'm Always In The Shadows...
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a call from one of my best friends, his father has some brain hemorrhaging. He is going under the knife as I write this...So please Heavenly Father Look After my friends Father and Family...

·
2Cool Beer Drinkers Association Member.
1,064 Posts
Our prayers have been sent for for a healthy and smooth recovery.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Heavenly Father, we pray for BigRoo's friends father. He is having surgery right this moment for a brain hemorrage. We pray that you would look after him and give the doctors skill and wisdom. We pray that the procedure will go smoothly and that the bleeding will be stopped. We also pray for no complications after this delicate surgery. May he and his family be comforted knowing that 2Coolers are praying with one accord and we claim your promise that when two or more are gathered that you will be in the midst of them. We thank you for BigRoo for allowing us the privilege to intercede for his friend's father. In Jesus's name we pray. Amen

·
Buzzards gotta eat! same as worms!!!!
2,944 Posts
Prayers sent....

·
I'm Always In The Shadows...
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the prayers. He came out of surgery and the Dr's say everything seems to be a-ok. I will keep you all posted.

Thanks 2Coolers!

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Just got a call from one of my best friends, his father has some brain hemorrhaging. He is going under the knife as I write this...So please Heavenly Father Look After my friends Father and Family...
I'm praying in agreement with you. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen

1 - 14 of 14 Posts