2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just asking if all my 2coolers will say a prayer for my nephew, 19 yr old Cameron Morrow from Louisianna. Him and his buds are being deployed to Afghanistan at the end of this month. Just ask to say a prayer for him and his buds. Thanks!

Attachments

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Godspeed and fair winds for all 'em. B&P

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Prayers going up Joey! Tell him and his buds to keep their heads down and stay safe.

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats awesome guys, please keep em coming.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Heavenly Father, we lift up Hotrod's nephew Cameron Morrow and his buds and aknott's nephew as they leave to go to war. Please be with all of our men and women as they put themselves in harms way to keep our country free. Protect our soldiers and let them know how much they are appreciated. Bring them all back home safe and sound. We pray these things in Jesus's holy name. Amen.

·
jrw
277 Posts
Prayer as requested

Our Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus Christ our
Lord - Please protect & watch over this young Marine
as well as our other Soldiers. Amen

·
Banned
1,195 Posts
Our Merciful Master;
so Loving, so Kind, we are Grateful we can Come to You in our Times of despair. Send Comfort, Sweet King, Consolation, the Solace of Thy Spirit, as the 2cool family and Military Families look to our brave soldiers heading into this valley of darkness. Hold our patriot warriors, Special Warfare Operators Father, in Thy Strong Arms of Love, Strengthening them with Thy Presence and Thy Peace. Help them, our Savior, and Wipe Away any fear of abandonment by the people of their country that they well defend on many plains of war.
Heavenly Father, we thank You for the deepest love of this country that exemplified the life of the military family. Were it not for their patriot's heart and their truthful voice and their willingness to stand, we could very be toward living under dishonest authority. Thank You, Merciful Father, In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen....

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
He's headed over there to do what Marine's do best. Kick *** and Take Names. OOhh Raahh and Semper Fi. Prayers sent.:flag:
Even though I was a Squid in Vietnam, that goes for me, too. My prayers for many cross-eyed near-sighted enemy and for his (their) safety.

Assure him (jokingly, if appropriate), that if he gets wounded, the U.S. Dept. of Veteran's Affairs will take care of his arse completely for the rest of his life. He'll probably have many free deer hunts on some prime TX. ranches.

Jesus, thank You for allowing us to be born in the United States! amen. Godspeed. CF?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts