2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to throw together a Sea World trip for the kids this weekend, so I need a recommendation for a reasonable motel close to Sea World. Any help is much appreciated.

·
Football MNC: '63, '69, '70, 2005
2,829 Posts
How much are you looking to spend?

There is the Hyatt Hill Country Resort. Or the Radisson. Both nearby.

On 1604 headed east from 151 (Seaworld) ther are all the chain motels.. best western, super 8, motel 6, etc.. Same thing along 410 and 151.

I am a mile from Seaworld, so I'll get you all the motels on my way home from work this PM..

·
Registered
236 Posts
Last week we stayed at the Comfort Inn Suites, Alamo Downs Parkway, out on the loop toward 151 I think it was, whatever road that goes to Sea World. It was also close to a couple of nice sporting goods stores and lots of restauraunts. Rooms were large and very clean. Looked to be a very new hotel. I'll stay there again. Plus had a good breakfast. Have fun.

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
Not sure if there is a Drury Inn and Suites over in that area, but if so check it out. They offer free hot breakfast, a dinner and a couple of drinks with their rooms. I kow there is one by the airport.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
There is a Drury Inn close by there. That is where we always stay at. It is on Loop 1604 about 3 blocks west of 281. Very nice place and with kids the free meals sure cheapen up your stay.

Dexter

·
Football MNC: '63, '69, '70, 2005
2,829 Posts
The Comfort Inn is fairly new and looks nice at 410 and Alamo Downs. There is also a Quality Inn at 151 and 410 as well.. Both would be the closest to Seaworld. You also have several chain reaturants in the area: Cracker Barrel, TGI Friday's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Rudy's...

The Drury is nice at 281 and 1604, but you're almost 16 miles from Seaworld.. not close at all.

If you see something you like via online, I will let you know what it's like in person since I live right by Seaworld.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts