2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings fellow fisherpersons, this is my first post and boy am I glad to be here. I have fished from Zihuatanejo to recently Raiatea French Polynesia (Tahiti), worked on charter boats out of galveston with great captains like the late Howard Horton, managed a full line tackle and custom rod building shop in galveston and written several offshore articles for publication. These days though I am married and landlocked in Austin although we have a place in poc and are looking in spi..as my wife is from there...which brings me to the important stuff....I AM LOOKING TO GO OUT WITH SOMEONE FRIDAY-MONDAY IN SPI OR MANSFIED...I in great shape and I dont drink nor do I mind others having a couple..I can operate and navigate as well as clean,tie,gaff,clear lines,repair reels,tell jokes ect...I will be more than glad to pitch in for expenses and do my share of work and then some. I look forward to getting to meet some of my fellow addicts. I can be emailed @ [email protected] or my cell is 512-680-2661.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Too bad on the short notice, I just filled the last spot for monday from Mansfield. If I have someone fall off I will keep your # handy. How last minute are you able to go?

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
iS 3 AM TOO EARLY? Anytime is fine

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Man your J"s kinda fisherman LOL.........................................later,Dave

·
Anything not prohibited is compulsory!
1,635 Posts
Z,

I sent you an email. If you can get on the stern with the Murphys take a rig to drift. There's a bait shop in P.I. called Quick Stop which has a pretty good selection of baits. Also, if you bring your own stuff you might be able to run a line off the stern while travelling. I usually do. There running speed is from 10-14 knots, for lure selection. Good Luck!

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe bust out the black/purple wahoo bomb.....man I swore I would never get on a party boat again over 10 years ago, but unless I find a ride it looks like I'll be fishing next to some pasty white guy from nebraska listening to him extoll the virtues of crappie.....oh god please noooooooooooo.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts