2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
25,524 Posts
Oh, I know they have dive gear - I stopped the other day just to check it out. Mainly TUSA and Mares gear.

I haven't priced gear at a store lately to see how prices compare.

They (GM) did have BC's and regs - but I forgot to check the prices.

My only caveat is you better know what you want when you go in there, cause I didn't see anyone around that looked like they knew what they were doing.

· Registered
25,524 Posts
1. didn't Kenlee's close last year?

2. if you go into WW Diving and tell them about buying stuff off the internet, they will likely have the same coronary ;)

it's a very small, equipment intensive sport. If you dive locally, it requires a local store to get gear serviced and buy air, etc. Don't get mad at a local store owner for defending his livelyhood.

you can't keep a local store open selling only lessons and air.

· Registered
25,524 Posts
I don't know if Kenlee's closed or not. I don't ever get down that way anymore. I haven't seen Kenny or David Bullard in years.

I remember last year or so someone posting that KL's was having a going out of business sale"

I'm not dreaming this up - cause I wanted to go down to check out all the stuff from the back...the place was a frickin musuem of recreational diving history.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.