2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need offshore crew Port A or would like to be crew on another boat Teusday if I cant get crew. Possibly would like to do an overnighter Monday evening into teusday if weather and availability of crew allows. Can make it a cheap in close trip or Offshore to 50 out trolling. Let me know I need at least 3 preferably 4 to go Teusday.Tim
512 971 5343

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Man, after your last post Im surprised that people arent begging you to go offshore. Id love to go but cant make it. Ill give ya a hollar after your phone **** get sorted out.

·
Cereal Killer
4,153 Posts
Let me know, if and when you do a Wednesday trip (I am free almost every Wed.), I will be game for that. I need a break from my boat every so often.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Keep looking at my posts. Most of the time they are last minute and I do go wednesdays. I could prolly talk Amy into going down Teusday night and fishing wednesday if you can get crew. Call me if you can find a few more. We are off all week but I want to fish everyday and I'm sure she would like to stay fish blood and slime free for a few of those days.

Tim
512 971 5343

·
Cereal Killer
4,153 Posts
coastal said:
Keep looking at my posts. Most of the time they are last minute and I do go wednesdays. I could prolly talk Amy into going down Teusday night and fishing wednesday if you can get crew. Call me if you can find a few more. We are off all week but I want to fish everyday and I'm sure she would like to stay fish blood and slime free for a few of those days.

Tim
512 971 5343
I am sure I can round up a couple folks from up here no problem after this week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts